10th Annual Donut 5K
> Volunteer sign-up is now open for packet pickup on Friday, December 16th and 17th and race-day operations on Saturday, December 17th. View shifts here.
> 2016 Donut 5K has been named RRCA 5K State Championship.
> Registration open: Online registration is now live for our 2016 event! Click here to register.
> 2016 date and location announced: We are pleased to present the 10th Annual Donut 5K on Saturday, December 17, 2016!
Click here for the 2016 course map.
– Record-breaking registration and participant numbers… more than 1,700 registered!
– Thanks to our continued partnership with Jack’s Donuts Carmel, we handed out more than 1,500 donuts, plus even more donut holes on the course. We expect to give out over 2,000 donut holes in 2016!
– The first 1,000 registered participants received a special “Donut Me” stocking hat, in addition to the event shirt. This popular favor will be back in 2016!
– The Donut 5K again benefited our furry friends to help them find a good home via our charitable partners.
– Our always popular post-race party featured cold beer and Barefoot Bubbly mimosas, as well as hot chocolate and more Jack’s Donuts!
– The Humane Society of Hamilton County was the Official Charity this year.
Thanks to our sponsors… we appreciate your support!
Official Charity Partners:
2016 RRCA State Championship